Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Thursday, Oct. 31st, 7pm
University of Houston Sugar Land, Sugar Land, TX
Sugar Land, TX
- Choose your pumpkin.
- Cut a hole at the top of the pumpkin to hollow it out.
- Scoop out the flesh and seeds.
- Place the drawing on the face of the pumpkin. Trace the drawing by poking holes with a needle.
- Remove the drawing. Carve along the holes in the pumpkin. You may decide to place a candle or flashlight inside.
- You can light the pumpkin by wrapping string lights around a jar and placing the jar inside the pumpkin.
Pumpkin Carving Patterns: How to Carve a Pumpkin with Templates