Cyber Bullying Needs To Stop Now!
~Never let anyone dull your sparkle~
~Harvey Fierstein~Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no ones definition of your life; define yourself.
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
- 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online. Filling up your friends' Facebook feeds with positive posts instead of negative ones can boost school-wide morale. Start a Facebook page for students to submit positive acts they see in school to promote a culture of positivity on and offline.
- Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
Why would you want someone to go through this?
Take a stand against cyber bullies >> stop the bullying
Never let anyone feel that they are not good enough.