Post Classical Cities
Travel Guide Project Options
Choosing a format for your project
As you create your project, please remember that you need to pay close attention to your rubric. You are not limited to the tools listed here, but they might give you an idea of where to start. You are responsible for making sure you have a product that can be submitted on time for a grade, so choose wisely. Be sure you understand how to include all the information you need using the tool you choose, and be sure you understand how to submit your final product to your teacher.
Create a Travel Brochure
Create Social Media
Create an Interactive Map
Create a Travel Video
Uploading to YouTube (If you need it)
- Sign into your YouTube account.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also create a video slideshow or import a video from Google Photos.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you uncheck this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.