November 2020 Banner Tracks
Banner. You belong here.
Parents - Please send your child with a water bottle to school every day. Our water fountains are only to be used for filling water bottles and NOT for drinking. We have a very limited supply of water bottles to pass out. We recently ran out of our supply of extra water bottles. Although we have ordered more, we would appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you so much!
Your child is going to be absent?
Please either call the office (309-243-7774) OR email Mrs. Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:15 AM at the latest if your child is going to be absent. This will keep the office from having to contact you if we have not heard from you. Thank you for your help with this.
PTO FUN RUN and Other News
Thank you to everyone who participated and/or donated to the PTO Fun Run! It looked like the students had a great time being active those three weeks! Keep it up! We raised just over $4,700 from the Fun Run! We have just over $11,000 total towards our goal of $25,000 to install the playground!
The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 19 at 6:30 PM via Zoom. Look for an email with the link!
Birthday Treat Guidelines
Unfortunately, we will not be allowing any birthday treats due to the COVID restrictions.
Upcoming Events to get on your calendar
- Election Day (no school) - Tuesday, November 3
- Veterans Day/School Improvement Day (11:15 AM Dismissal) - Wednesday, November 11
- Virtual Book Fair (PTO) - November 6 - 13
- Progress Reports - Friday, November 13
- Macaroni Mountain Collection - November 16 - 20
- PTO meeting (via Zoom) - Thursday, November 19 at 6:30 PM
- Thanksgiving Break (No School) - Wednesday, November 25 - Friday, November 27
How to connect with us!
We have many ways in which to connect and interact with us at Banner! In order to be fully informed about what is happening at Banner, I encourage you to join our Facebook page!