Newsletter Settings Overview
Control the Elements surrounding your newsletter
The "Newsletter Settings" button in the Smore Editor allows you to control the following elements:
- Newsletter layout and appearance
- Newsletter Privacy
- Newsletter Action
- Custom Domains
- Google Analytics
To view your Newsletter Settings:
1. Go to your newsletter in the Smore Editor
2. Publish your newsletter by clicking "Done Editing" or "Update page"
3. Go to the bottom right side of the Editor under "Design"
4. Click on "Newsletter Settings" which will open a pop-up like the below image
Newsletter Layout and appearance
These elements include:
- Your name and profile
- Social buttons
- Related newsletters
- Smore branding and toolbars (only Smore Pro users can turn this off)
To get an idea of how visitors view your newsletter, you can check and uncheck the boxes next to each element and see how they appear in the test image at the bottom of the section.
For additional info, check out our FAQ page: Newsletter Appearance
"Newsletter Privacy" gives you control of who views your flyer.
You can choose between:
1. Private - Your newsletter will neither be publicly listed nor featured on Smore nor on search engines
2. Public - Your newsletter is public and will also appear in search engines
For more details, check out our FAQ page: Privacy Settings
"Flyer Actions" allows viewers to share your newsletter on social networks, contact you by using the green "Contact the author" button, or follow you to be added to your mailing lists.
For more info, check out our FAQ page: Newsletter Actions
Pro Users: If you want to connect your custom domain to your newsletter or attach your custom email to your newsletter, you can do that in this section.
For more info, check out our FAQ page: Custom Domain Names