Flyer Settings Overview
Control the Elements surrounding your flyer
The "Flyer Settings" button in the Smore Editor allows you to control the following elements:
- Flyer layout and appearance
- Flyer Privacy
- Flyer Action
- Custom Domains
- Google Analytics
To view your Flyer Settings:
1. Go to your flyer in the Smore Editor
2. Publish your flyer by clicking "Done Editing" or "Update page"
3. Go to the bottom right side of the Editor under "Design"
4. Click on "Flyer Settings" which will open a pop-up like the below image
Flyer Layout and appearance
These elements include:
- Your name and profile
- Social buttons
- Related flyers
- Smore branding and toolbars (only Smore Pro users can turn this off)
To get an idea of how visitors view your flyer, you can check and uncheck the boxes next to each element and see how they appear in the test image at the bottom of the section.
For additional info, check out our FAQ page: Flyer Appearance
"Flyer Privacy" gives you control of who views your flyer.
You can choose between:
1. Private - Your flyer will neither be publicly listed nor featured on Smore nor on search engines
2. Public - Your flyer is public and will also appear in search engines
For more details, check out our FAQ page: Privacy Settings
"Flyer Actions" allows viewers to share your flyer on social networks, contact you by using the green "Contact the author" button, or follow you to be added to your mailing lists.
For more info, check out our FAQ page: Flyer Actions
Pro Users: If you want to connect your custom domain to your flyer or attach your custom email to your flyer, you can do that in this section.
For more info, check out our FAQ page: Custom Domain Names