DID YOU KNOW?
HOW TO HELP
- Teach students self-advocacy skills
- Identify a trusted adult he/she can turn to for support
- Find opportunities for the student to help others
- Explain Dyslexia to the student while reinforcing age appropriate skills
- Promote balance between reading, writing, and extra-curricular activities
What Was Your Favorite Book As a Child?
Mrs. Halford: The Indian in the Cupboard
Mrs. Louden-Wittwer: How to Eat Fried Worms
Mrs. Busby: Ramona the Pest
Mrs. Louise Warren: Little House on the Prairie
Mrs. Rutherford: The Hardy Boys
Mrs. Clark: Little House on the Prairie
Mrs. Snow: Where the Red Fern Grows
Mrs. McWhirter: Charlotte's Web
Mrs. Ahern: Ramona, Baby-Sitter's Club, and Sweet Valley High
Mrs. Shaffer: All Books!!!
Mrs. Tammy Warren: The Mouse and the Motorcycle
Mrs. Raper: Charlotte's Web
Meet Our Team
Kerr Middle School
Melissa Schulter, MEd, LDT, CALT
Centennial High School
REALM Secondary School
Collegiate High School
Mound Elementary School
Judy Hajek Elementary School
STEAM Middle School
Burleson High School
Hughes Middle School
Frazier Elementary School
Academy of the Arts at Bransom
Shaula Shaffer, M.Ed.
Norwood Elementary School
Brock Elementary School
Taylor Elementary School
Clinkscale Elementary School
Liz Louden Witter, M.Ed.
The Academy at Nola Dunn