English Learner Family Newsletter
Murray Avenue Back to School Edition
Dear Murray Avenue Middle School Families,
Every quarter our ELD teachers will work together to publish a newsletter that provides important information and tips for a successful year. We hope the families of our multilingual learners find this resource valuable!
Emily Wicks (Grade 6-8 ELD teacher): firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaitlyn McMullan (K-12 ELD Supervisor): email@example.com
- September 13 - Picture Day
- September 14 - Back to School Night 6:30PM-8:15PM
- September 26 - All Schools closed for a holiday
- September 27 - All Schools closed for a holiday
- October 5 - All Schools closed for a holiday
- October 12 - Early dismissal at 11:30
- October 24 - All Schools closed for a holiday
November 18 - Early Dismissal at 11:30AM; Parent conferences 12:30PM-3:15PM
November 21 - Early Dismissal at 11:30AM; Parent conferences from 12:30PM-3:15PM
November 22 - Early Dismissal at 11:30AM; Parent conferences from 12:30PM-7:00PM
November 23 - No school for students - Parent teacher conferences from 8:00AM- 11:30AM
November 24 - All schools closed for a holiday
November 25 - All schools closed for a holiday
Please complete the attendance form if your student will be absent from school for any reason. You can also use this form to notify the school of a late arrival or early dismissal for your child.
Grades on Home Access Center
Click on the link to Home Access Center in order to see your child's grades and assignments.
Click here to find out about Lower Moreland High School's Athletic program, schedule of events, and how to register your child for sports using Family ID.
If your child is going to get food at school, click the links below to find out:
- How to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch
- How to put money in your child's lunch account
- Breakfast and lunch menus