Bus Drivers Needed!
Information is available at www.roe8.com/services.htm.
Market Day Orders Due Noon Friday!
Special Trial Pricing on 3 Top Sellers!
- Naked Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- French Toast Sticks
- Supersweet Corn
- Set of 3 durable melamine mixing bowls includes one of each size ½ qt, 1 qt & 2 qt Perfect for all your needs!
- Make two purchases of $40* between September and November. Then place a third order of $40* in December to receive a FREE Salad Bowl Serving Set at your December sale pick-up.
Questions or want to place an order?
Please email our MarketDay Coordinator Jan Bald at email@example.com.
Guardian of the Shield Update!
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-235-3154 x 226.
FHN Miles and Minutes
Print your 'Minutes' log sheet and submit to Mrs. Diemer by Friday, September 19 to be considered for these top 2 prizes.
According the latest posting on the FHN Miles and Minutes site, it appears we placed 2nd in the 'Most Minutes' per school category. Congrats to Tri-County on 1st place. Also congrats to Immanuel Lutheran who won 1st place in the 'Highest Average per Participant' category, and to Forreston who took 2nd in that category.
In the end, we're all winners because being active 'does a body good'!
A Very Special Sport Story
Vote for WIFR's Play of the Week
- We are anticipating shirt delivery for shirts ordered on Friday to be here this afternoon. The order was for 450 shirts. We will do our best to send orders home with students. If you are coming in to pick up your order, please wait until Wednesday morning. We will call you if it's ready sooner. Please also submit your $10 per shirt if you haven't done so already for this or any other orders--thanks!
- We will be placing a 3rd order for shirts on Wednesday at 3:00pm which will arrive Monday, September 22. We will be ordering at least 150 more to cover an order from Freeport 145 Transportation and from Eastland students. Dominic's sisters and brother attend Eastland (as did Dominic through 6th grade) and a relative works at the Transportation Department (I think I have that right?). This shows you how the support for Dominic and his family has grown each day. We've topped 700 shirts!
- To keep up on the supporting events for Dominic, order a t-shirt, catch up on the Twitter explosion, make a cash donation (online, cash or check) or leave a positive thought or prayer for Dominic, please go to www.aquinschools.org/domstrong.cfm. Two more pages have been created under the main page--and probably more will be coming!