Career Center Newsletter for the week of November 29
- What does your future look like?
- How can you get there?
- How can high school courses assist me in my future planning?
- What skills can you obtain today to plan for beyond high school?
There are events, resources, and opportunities to assist each student design their own pathway. Below are links, events, and checklists to assist students in designing and planning their career pathways.
*note please sign up for Remind to receive reminders for in-school events such as guest speakers and career/college fairs.
As always, need assistance in career pathway exploration, please contact me.
pronounced Deeann Fritchee
She | Her | Hers
Career & College Specialist
Enumclaw High School
(360) 802-7669 main office
(360) 802-7825 direct line
- Financial Aid Application Opened for current Seniors to apply & College Students to renew - 1 October 2021 - deadline 30 June 2022
- Don't miss out on grant and scholarship opportunities because you think you do not qualify!!
In the Commons During Lunch:
- Air Force - 2nd & 4th Thursday each month
- Army - 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month
- Army National Guard - 1st Wednesday each month
- Coast Guard - 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month
- Marines - 1st & 3rd Thursday each month
- Navy - 1st Monday each month
Career & College guest speakers during Hornet Times - Sign Up @ Career Center:
- Nov. 29 WyoTech (automotive tech school) - 10:45 AM - 11:10 AM (Hornet Time)
- Nov. 29 WyoTech (automotive tech school) - 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM (Hornet Time)
- Nov. 29 WyoTech (automotive tech school) - 11:35 AM - 12:05 PM (Hornet Time)
- Nov. 29 WyoTech (automotive tech school) - 12:15 PM - 12:40 PM (Hornet Time)
- Nov. 30 Washington State U - 11:35 AM - 12:05 PM (Hornet Time)
- Career Fair - 3 March 2022 @ 6 PM - 7:30 PM (Tentative - Save The Date)
- More fairs listed in Resources