Student Bulletin - September 11, 2022
- XC at Brittany Hill (4:00)
- Volleyball Home vs Ray Pec (4:00) A & B
- Volleyball vs. Belton C Team @ BCMS (4:00)
- Puzzle Club (3:25)
- Football vs RayPec at SLMS (4:00)
- Human Growth & Development 7th Grade Parent Informational Meeting 6:30 PM @ SLC
- MasterMinds Club (7:15 AM)
- Volleyball at South Valley (4:00) A & B
- Volleyball Home vs Maple Park (4:00) C Team
- XC at Longview Community College (4:00)
- Football (C) vs Platte County at PLMS (4:00)
- September 19 - Mid-Quarter
- School Picture Retake Day - Tuesday, October 25th
GENERAL INFORMATION & Updates
Athletic Events - ETMS
Exception = Bison Fan Days:
Each sport will have a designated Bison Fan Day, where students may stay after school to cheer on their teams. The first Bison Fan Day will be for Volleyball on 9/26!
More information to come about these days.
End of Day - Transportation
We ask that you notify the office prior to 3:00 with any transportation changes for students that day.
This timeline allows us to communicate these changes to the teacher, while also supporting the daily routines and processes that occur during this busy part of the day.
It is difficult to check students out after 3:00 PM. If parents need to check students out early for an appointment, please avoid the 3:00-3:15 PM timeframe.
Thank you for partnering with us to ensure the safety for all ETMS Bison during dismissal.
Walkers and Bike-Riders
Students may join clubs after fall sports (Cross Country, football, etc.). Even if students aren't starting until after fall sports, it's helpful if students turned in permission slips or filled out interest forms now.
Future Teachers Club - all grades
Lee's Summit Teacher's Association (LSTA)
First Meeting: Wednesday, Sept 21 from 7:30-8:05 AM, room C107 (7th grade pod)
Mrs. Russell, sponsor
reminders & repeated items
All signed notes should be turned in to STAD by noon so the office can prepare a one-day ride pass for the student.