THE KNIGHTLY NEWS
August 21, 2020
Notes from Dr. Sullivan
- Please continue to wash and send a water bottle and mask to school with your child each day.
- Drop off and pick up is going fairly well. Please be considerate of the cars in line behind you and make your drop off as quickly as possible. Do not leave cars unattended at drop off or pick up.
- If a family member is being tested for covid, please keep your Neihardt student at home until the test results come back. These will be excused absences.
- The district has purchased different web cameras for teachers to use. We hope to have them in 6 weeks and that the new cameras increase the quality of the zoom videos.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Become part of a special team of Substitute Teachers that works with amazing students, collaborates with dedicated staff and makes an impact daily! We can guarantee work every school day or a flexible schedule based on your availability. Earn $160 per day for daily substituting and $170 per day for long term substitute positions. APPLY TODAY!
do you need a yearbook from last year?
STOP BY THE OFFICE TO PURCHASE ONE TODAY!
MILK - IT DOES A BODY GOOD!
Milk is available for purchase for your child’s cold lunch. Because of Federal regulations regarding the school lunch program, all students must pay .50 cents per ala carte milk regardless of their qualifications for free/reduced status.
1. To purchase milk, submit payment into your www.myschoolbucks.com account,
or send cash or check to the school office.
Other options offered:
Send another drink with your child’s cold lunch.
Have your child ask for a cup to get water.
For questions, contact Judy Kirst at 402-715-8369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARENT ACCESS LINE: