Wallarah Area Learning Community Network Meeting
About the Wallarah Learning Community for Accreditation
- A Supportive Network for Teachers Requiring Accreditation at Proficient Teacher or those who are Maintaining Accreditation at Proficient Teacher.
- Communicate information about the latest procedures and guidelines involved in the process of Accreditation.
- Opportunities to discuss and share supporting evidence/documentation.
We will continue to meet each Wednesday afternoon in Week 6. Venues will be confirmed closer to the dates.
Changes: We have decided to drop the HA/Lead group for the purpose of this learning community. HA and Lead will now be covered during a Professional Learning Circle group that is soon to be created. If you would like information on how to join the PLC, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation Counts Wallarah Area Network Meeting
Wednesday, Aug. 20th, 3:30-5pm
Toukley Public School Evans St, Noraville, New South Wales, Australia
* Revision of timeframes for accreditation
* AITSL My Standards App
Break out groups
* Group 1 ~ Teachers who are seeking accreditation at Proficient level;
- Sample portfolios and advice relating to accreditation and choosing the best evidence for the samples (bring along any samples you would like help annotating).
* Group 2 ~ Teachers who are maintaining accreditation at Proficient level;
- Planning TPL
- Identifying gaps in the standards you have covered
- Classroom Teacher Program
You can RSVP to this event via MyPL@edu by Monday 18th August 2014.
Course code: NR06661 or Event ID: 90033
Link to MyPL@edu:
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com. Feel free to invite other teachers you think may be interested in attending.