Distance Learning Academy K-5
Weekly Update - January 15
Dear DLA Families
- Wear you mask over your nose and your mouth.
- Wash your hands.
- Keep distance between you and friends. We are looking for 6 feet between students and staff.
Doing these simple things will keep us all safe and healthy.
In-Person Support Is Back!
Teacher office continue to be from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Remember, you can also make an appointment with a teacher if the designated times do not work in your family calendar.
Your Feedback is Wanted
Winter Assessment Benchmarking
On behalf of Ms. Wille, thank you for your patience.
Additional Friendly Reminders
- Focus on Reading and Math
- Ritual and Routines - Stay to your daily schedule
- Remember that your teacher continues to be available during school hours (7:00-3:00) for help (call, text, email)!
- North Branch Devices: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calvert Learning help: 1-800-447-5386
Attendance line for DLA: 651-674-1062
- to be counted present for the day, you must submit at least one assignment in one subject. If this isn’t possible please contact your teacher.
- If you are ahead with lessons and plan to take a day off, please communicate with your teacher. We don’t want to mark you absent.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend,
David S Treichel
Principal, Distance Learning Academy
Principal, Norse Area Learning Center
Director of Teaching and Learning