Taylor ISD DuckLink #28
empowering student success and school improvement
September 22, 2014
Rising Above the Clouds
Director of Instructional Technology
Take Advantage of Google Calendar
Have you started using the Google Calendar yet? Don't miss it.
It has the following great features:
- adding locations including a Google map
- adding guests that will be emailed an invitation
- ability to add a video call
- attachments, event colors, reminders
This video will show you how to get started. Google Calendar: Adding Events
Have an iPhone? Download the Gmail App
TISD Google Hangout! Topic: Google Docs
Please register today. I will send you a calendar invite the day of the event that will include a link to join in online.
Making the Most of Google Docs, Sept. 23, 3:30pm - 4pm- Register
Making the Most of Google Docs, Sept. 23, 4:30pm - 5pm- Register
Class Websites Ready?
Items You May Have Missed
Google Apps Resources
- Taylor ISD Google Support Site (located at top of district site)
- Office Editing for Chrome Extension
- Google Drive: Organizing Shared Files
Schoolway Resources (District Mobile App)
- Schoolway Support Site- http://www.myschoolway.com/taylorisd
- Schoolway Handouts (requires Google login)
- Schoolway at http://www.myschoolway.com/ You can retrieve your login by entering your email here.