Tuesday News and Notes
October 13, 2015
Week at a Glance!
- Unannounced observations begin for grade 5/6 and PE
- First intervention period begins
- Faculty meeting: As Friday's Active Shooter training went a little longer than expected, some staff were unable to compete their SLO's. In addition, we have several staff members who still need to complete Hazcom. Thus, 2:30-3:30 will be dedicated to completing these two tasks in lieu of a faculty meeting. I will be available from 2:30-3:30 to answer questions on SLO's. There will also be a pep rally meeting at 2:30. I would like each grade level leader to attend in order to relay ideas back to your grade or department
- GLL meeting will begin at 3:30 in my office
- 5th grade camp meeting is at 11:45
- PSAT testing will be held in the middle school gym until 11:30
- Progress Reports go home
- Ski Club Meeting 6:30pm
- Faculty Liaison Meeting 2:30 in my office
- BOE Meeting 6:30
- I will be at BOCES attending the required Lead Evaluator Training
How to enter SLO scores!
1. Click on your yellow grade book.
2. Use the drop down menu - select submit SLO scores.
3. Click on the paper icon to edit your pre and target scores.
4. After you click the paper icon, click in each box to edit scores.
5. Select your other grade books to enter pre/target scores for those subjects needed.
A cooking class with Amy Trigg
Robotics with Jeanine Flinton
Chess with Brad Johnson
We are looking to start these classes in two weeks. They will last for 6 weeks and I will email staff with the names of students who signed up. RTI lab takes precedent over enrichment. Please refrain from sending home permission slips to those students attending 9th period lab.
We will offer also offer a winter enrichment program. I will solicit information from those interested in teaching a class later this fall.