November 30, 2015
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17
- Staff Meeting tomorrow afternoon, December 1. GOAL will be combined in After Care from 3:10-4:00. Van Pool will operate on a delayed schedule. The van will plan to leave the school at approximately 3:45. We anticipate the arrival time of the van at the drop off location will be approximately 4:15.
- Weather-related school closings will be the same as for the Arlington Independent School District (AISD). GOS closings and delays will be listed on NBC Channel 5 and www.NBC5i.com. However, please exercise your own judgment before traveling to school.
Family Christmas Program
Singing Christmas Tree
Interested in Housing Options?
GOAL Thanksgiving Pie Social
In Our Prayers…
- Prayers for Jessica Collicutt (former Green Oaks employee) and her family, especially her brother Lance Smith. He was involved in a car accident and suffered serious injuries.
- Prayers for Deanie Horton (Nikki Williams' grandma), Teresa Koch (Rebecca's mom), Judith Brewington (Jonathan's mom), and Sharon (Benjamin Hefner's aunt) as they struggle with health issues.
- Ongoing prayers for Nic Patterson and Adrian Martinez as they continue to fight leukemia.
We’d like to include your prayer concerns, too. Please call the office or submit them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Oaks has a continual need for items (listed below). In addition to the items on our wish list, right now we are in need of gift cards to Half Price Books, comic books, magazine subscriptions to Sports Illustrated Kids, Christian magazines, and teen magazines, including M, Twist, Teen Ink, etc. Green Oaks continues to collect Box Tops and Labels for Education. Please send these to school in a Ziploc bag.
White copy paper
Plastic forks, spoons, & knives
30 or 33 Gallon Trash Bags
These items are always needed and appreciated!