What's up in Analytics this week
- Baptist Health - Kicked off with Amanda, James, and Stephen
- Certainteed GA Segmentation - Kicked off last week with James
- Incorporate - Kicked off last week with Michelle & James (Nikki will join this project)
- Littleton - Being scheduled with Sunny
- USV - To be scheduled
Vree Health Closed Loop
SOWs With Client
- LWW Audit
- Mangos/La Salle
- Mitel - likely to sign
- NAVEX Global Blog GA Setup & Universal
- Philly Fun Guide Audit
- Scuderia Systems - Very likely to sign
- Sunoco Local Analytics - with client, on hold
- UPMC Expansion - revisiting in February
- PRN Closed Loop
- Mount Holyoke
- Pride of Maui - lost based on cost/scope they are looking for right now
- 2 Supports in Round 1 Stage
- 3 Supports in Phone Screen Stage
- Actively recruiting 1 AM
- Actively recruiting Director of Analytics
Expansion from within Seer:
- Sunny will be taking on an additional project for us
- Dave Zwickerill from the SEO team will be taking on a few small Analytics projects - we're very excited to have another split team member!
GA Request Form Status
- 15 open requests
- 3 of these requests are more than a month old
Goodbye Charlie & Matt!
Changes to ANA Pulse
Similar to the SEO & PPC pulses, this is moving to a bi-weekly schedule.
Is there something you'd like to see in the ANA Pulse - regularly, or just one week? Send it to email@example.com.