As a UX Designer at Windward, a fast-paced data and analytics company, you will be responsible for designing end-to-end workflows for a SaaS-based product. Work with a tightknit team of designers, and in collaboration with the Company's product managers and engineers, to design new technologies and features that align with our business goals and create an outstanding user experience.
In this role you will:
- Research peers to obtain a thorough understanding of use-cases, user roles, user characteristics and user tasks
- Create detailed graphical wireframes defining an operational model and page layout
- Collaborate with engineers to define task flows that can be implemented within time and resource constraints
- Provide guidance to UI engineers in order to follow the design and drive implementation
- 4+ years of experience working as a UX designer in a software development environment (personas, wireframes, scenarios, user research, usability testing etc.)
- Ability to understand and articulate user needs and workflows
- Ability to formulate value hypotheses, generate a supportive conceptual framework, and test it with real users
- Ability to articulate and generate functionality requirements based on business value and objectives
- Ability to turn requirements and specifications into wireframes
- Out-of-the-box, passionate and bold thinking
- Strong communications and presentation skills in both English and Hebrew
- Candidates must provide a portfolio to be reviewed
Windward is a maritime data and analytics company, bringing unprecedented visibility to the maritime domain. Windward makes maritime data accessible and actionable, for the first time in history, from flagging criminal threats at sea to identifying new market trading opportunities.
Windward’s data and insights are in wide use by Intelligence, Security and Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide. Windward is now bringing the same unique data and insights to the world of Finance, giving traders, investors and analysts access to a gold mine of untapped market opportunities.