Roman Name: Vesta
She is the Goddess of the hearth, architecture, and the right ordering of domesticity, the family, and the state.
- Donkey; Because once a donkey awakened Hestia from her slumber.
- Crane; Because she doesn't like violence, so she chose something "calmer".
- Fire and Flames; She symbolized it because it was burning in the hearth.
Siblings: Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, Zeus
Parents: Cronus and Rhea
Spouse: Did not have one
- Modesty: Because she doesn't like to be mean
- Welcoming: Because she likes to make people comfortable
- Being committed to her job: Because she wants to make people happy and not to let them down
- Unfriendliness: Because she always like to have people a positive mindset
- Selflessness: Because she always likes to involve people
- Unsociable: Because she likes to interact with people
Relevant and Interesting facts:
- She has no children
- She is the eldest daughter
- She is a sweet, modestly dressed young women
- Leater, David. Hestia Facts and Information on Greek Goddess Hestia. Greek Gods and Goddesses. 43.12. (2010). 1-2. Academic OneFile. Web. January 28,2016.
- George, Tyler. Hestia. Hestia. 45.14. (2011). 2-3. Academic OneFile. Web. January 28,2016.