NEU Pence Elementary
January 23 - January 27
Kindness Spirit Week 1/23 - 1/27
Join us for Coffee with the Principal
Important Dates to Remember
Coffee with the Principal & ELAC
Thursday January 26
Superintendent's Listening Tour
Tuesday February 28
Military Families' Corner
CAMP CORRAL FREE SUMMER CAMP OPPORTUNITY FOR MILITARY KIDS - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Over the last 12 years, Camp Corral has served more than 30,000 military-connected children from across the country. Their one-of-a-kind program is tailored to address the most common needs and concerns of military children to include finding peer connections, creating support systems, building confidence, and learning coping skills. Children who participate in their programs experience adventure, test their limits, challenge their fears, celebrate their accomplishments, and make life affirming friendships that assure them they are not alone. Camp Corral is open to children ages 8-15 who have a guardian that is a wounded, ill or injured military/veteran. This is a one-week summer camp that is NO COST to the families.
Now is the time for graduating high school seniors to apply for scholarships! To help with your search, attached is a PDF titled “List of Military Scholarships” packed with opportunities. Best of luck!
*For any questions regarding these events please contact below*
Naval Base Coronado
Superintendent Listening Tour
Our Superintendent, Jose Espinoza will be visiting Pence on
Tuesday February 28, 2023 at 5:30pm
Save the Date! We look forward to see our Pence Families here!
MTS Pronto Youth Pass for Students
The Youth Opportunity Pass pilot program allows anyone 18 and under to ride transit for free in San Diego County with a PRONTO youth account, including unlimited rides on the bus, Trolley, COASTER, and SPRINTER through August 31st, 2023.
Please follow THIS LINK to get more information!
Please see below for more information of the 12th Annual Health Fair in our community.
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
- We would like to remind our Pence Families that parents and guardians are not allowed inside the campus due to the Covid restrictions.
- For the most updated COVID Information and Decision Tree, please visit the District's website.
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - email@example.com
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary:
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.