My Disability Project
Hearing aids help people who are deaf. If it is by blockage of earwax you can get drops to clear it out.
For a perforated ear drum, surgery can be done to help the hearing bones.
Why I Chose this Disability
5 Intresting Facts that I Learned
1. I learned that someone can become totally deaf.
2. About 60% of males have hearing loss.
3. Another fact is that you become deaf by not cleaning out your ears.
4. An interesting fact I learned is that the ear has bones.
5. About 65% of people that are not retired have hearing loss.