THE FLIPPED CLASSROOM
SOCIAL STUDIES: Citizens Of The Bahamas
Watch the Video below on the current Immigration situation.
1. As you watch the video, can you identify the Minister Of Immigration
2. Can you identify another Minister Of Parliament
What is his name and what ministry is he responsible for
KNOW THE FACTS!
1. Read pages 10-12
2. Highlight the following information:
- Who can be a citizen?
- Who can apply for Bahamian citizenship?
- What happens when a person applies for Bahamian citizenship?
- Why is this done?
- What power does the Governor General have over citizenships in the Bahamas?
- What does it mean to be a citizen?
- What are the responsibilities of a citizen?
- What are the rights of a citizen?
Social Studies Quiz on:
- Our System Of Government
- The Bahamas; An Independent Country
- Citizens of The Bahamas
Is scheduled for:
Nov. 19 (6SA)
Nov. 20 (6ST, 6AC)
Be sure to review the s'mores and the powerpoint on these topics.