Monday Mustang Memo
💧STUDENTS MUST BRING A WATERBOTTLE EVERYDAY💧
🗳️Vote for GAA 🗳️
**Wednesday is the last day to vote**
All classroom treats must be store bought AND individually wrapped.
🚗Pick up & Drop off 🚗
Early pick up
💥What's going on at GAA??💥
🗓️This Week & Next🗓️
- Wednesday- KG Grad & 8th Promotion pictures- Details below
5/3-5/7-Teacher Appreciation Week
- KRP & Corral payments due Monday
- Tuesday- May the 4th- Star Wars day. Students may wear Star Wars T-shirt with jeans or uniform bottoms.
- Tuesday- Vision Screenings
4/26-4/30 Testing Schedule
- Monday- Remote students 5th & 8th Science- 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
- Wednesday & Thursday Remote students 4th-8th Reading- 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
5/3-5/7 Testing Schedule
- Wednesday & Thursday Remote students 4th-8th Math 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
Spring Picture update
🎓📸KG & 8th Pictures📸🎓
**THIS WEDNESDAY**April 28th
Remote students come in between 8:30 & 10 to get your pictures taken.
- Wear your best uniform polo. Collars will show under the gowns. Gowns are red so black or grey polos will look best.
- Hair- They'll be wearing a graduation cap. Please style in a way that we can put them on without messing up their hair too much. ie: high pigtails don't work well
- No Dress down passes.
- Dress up. ie: Shirt & tie, dress, pants outfit, nice button down etc. No t-shirts. No ripped jeans.
- You may want to bring a change of clothes. It's a PE day.
- Fully closed shoes.
- Everyone is getting their picture taken.
- No dress down passes.
- Remote 8th graders coming for testing will have their picture taken, then go on to the testing room.
Ordering info for both grades
- Packets went home 4/19- more in the office
- Online ios.mydorian.com
- Access Key: CWPPRNHZ
- Order prior to picture day
📌Save the Dates📌
More details to come
➡️KG Graduation- Monday, May 24th 6:30 pm
➡️End of Year Awards- Tuesday, May 25th
- K-2 8:30
- 3-5 9:00
- 6-8 9:30
➡️Last day for Students- Wednesday, May 26th 12:30 pm dismissal
Tops & bottoms
Tops- red, black or grey polos
Bottoms- black or khaki uniform style
red, black, grey or white socks
Tuesdays & Wednesdays
You may not be able to participate in PE if you're not wearing sneakers.
Parents/guardians, please continue to communicate absences with the office on the day of the absence by 9am.
⭐If your student arrives to school after 8:15, they must be signed into the office by a parent/guardian.⭐
📖GAA Curriculum Link📖
KRP-8th Grades use Beyond Textbooks to teach the State Standards. Check it out here: https://www.beyondtextbooks.org/Parent_Portal
🧸School Social Work & Counseling Resources🧸
🐎🍎Get Active & Eat Healthy🍎🐎
Good News!!! Lunches are free for everyone through May.
**Students in KRP or Aftercare on Fridays MUST pack a lunch! There is no lunch service on Fridays!**
Families that qualify for the P-EBT programs should start receiving their payment cards around May 22nd.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100