Sweet Times in First Grade
For the Week of: September 19-23
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held on Wednesday, October 5th and Thursday, October 6th. Please be aware that we are using a sign up system for conferences called PTCFast. Please click on the link above, this will take you to the PTC Fast site. To sign up, you have to enter this Entry Code: LDG198827. This system is a first come first serve basis. I encourage you to sign up quickly. Please let me know if you have any questions.
If you would like to donate a bag of apples for our apple day next week, please sign up here. We will need the apples by Friday, September 23rd. Thanks so much!!
Scholastic Book Order
A scholastic book order came home on Monday in your child’s folder. If you would like to place an online order, I have put a Scholastic link on this site so you can find it easier this year when you order. If you want to order but don't want to do it online, just fill out the order form from the back of the catalog and write a check to Scholastic. Send it in to school and I will send it in for you. Orders are due by Friday, September 23rd.
If you would like to sign up to receive text reminders from me about school and classroom events, text: 81010 with the message @f7c8e.
Note from the Librarian
The Fall Scholastic Book Fair is coming up - September 30 to October 6. Students will be able to shop during their regularly scheduled library time and families can shop on October 5 and 6 during the Parent/Teacher Conferences. We could really use volunteers to help students and families during the Book Fair. If you are available for an hour or more, please sign up in Sign Up Genius athttp://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0448aaaf2da46-fall2. Any help is greatly appreciated!! If you have any questions, please contact Janelle Tierney at email@example.com.
- September 16 - Pizza Making/Pick Up Night - 5-8 come and make your pizza if you choose to do so , or pick up your pizza from 8-8:30 pm, pizza will be ready for Pick up
- September 16 - Riley Hat Day - Bring $1 to wear a hat to school
- September 20 - School Picture Day
- September 21 - Spirit Night at Flashbacks 4-9pm
- September 22 - Homecoming Parade
- October 5 and 6 - Parent/Teacher Conferences -
- October 7 - Last Day of School before Fall Break
- October 10 -21 Fall Break