Should Parents Let Their Children Play Tackle Football?
1.5 million children around the world play football each year.
The sports popularity causes it to be a hot topic. Some parents believe their children should play football regardless of how many injuries it causes. Obviously, football is so dangerous that kids should not be allowed to play.
- They can break their neck and die if someone tackles you and your helmet falls off.
- 1.5 million kids play tackle football each year
- 1.2 million kids get hurt each year.
Tackle football is very violent
- When kids gets addicted to violence he/she will start becoming violent in life.
- Tackle football is a very active sport that kids can get killed in.
- "When tackled, kids can get injured very badly says" Dr. Robert Cantu
Kids can get killed playing tackle football how you ask...
- Concussion- Temporary unconsciousness caused by a blow to the head. The term is also used loosely of the aftereffects such as confusion or temporary incapacity.
- Brain Trauma- A penetrating, or open, head injury occurs when an object pierces the skull and breaches the dura mater, the outermost membrane surrounding the brain. Severity. Brain injuries can be classified into mild, moderate, and severe categories.
Traumatic Brain injury-Traumatic brain injury occurs when an external mechanical force causes brain dysfunction.Traumatic brain injury usually results from a violent blow or jolt to the head or body. An object penetrating the skull, such as a bullet or shattered piece of skull, also can cause traumatic brain injury.