DECEMBER FFA MEETING
- $10 White Elephant Gift Exchange (optional)
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest (Prizes for Ugliest)
- Chili Cook Off
Superbowl BBQ Meat Sale
SALE, SALE, SALE!!!
This fundraiser is the most IMPORTANT fundraiser for the FFA Alumni as it will fund 80% of all the expense that they endure in a year, so please help your child sell the BBQ.
We will award buckles for High Selling Junior and Senior member.
CDE PRACTICE TIMES
- Archery Practice will be T/Th at 4:30-5:30 and W at 3-4:30
- Livestock Judging is T/Th at 3:15-4:15
- Horse Judging is on M/W 4:30-5:30
- Vet Med is on M/F 3-4:15
- Poultry T/Th 3:30
- Entomology M/W 3:30
- Meats ID T/W 4:30
- Floriculture M/W 3:30
- Milk Quality T/Th 4:30
- Wildlife T/Th 3:30
- Text 81010 to sign up
- You will need to put in the message which of the groups you want to be in. If you want to be in more than one group you will need to send a separate text for each group.
- FFA reminders type: @alvinffa
- Cattle reminders type: @alvincattl
- Goat/Lamb reminders type: @alvinlago
- Poultry/Rabbit reminders type: @alvinpora
- Swine reminders type: @alvinswine
GOATS / LAMBS
The first hoof trimming, feeding clinics, and de-worming for all major show goats and lambs will be on Tuesdays at 6 pm.
Pig weigh in and feeding clinics are held every Tuesday @ 6pm at the Ag farm.
Showmanship and feeding clinics will be held on Tuesdays with Ms. Smith at 6pm.
GOATS / LAMBS
Due dates for scramble reports are fast approaching . Please make sure you check your packet for due dates and how to submit them.
HLSR Dec 10th
Entry forms for the HLSR Breeding Rabbit show are due Feb. 1st.
The forms will be posted on their website in the future.
**Only drive and park on the driveway, please stay off the grass and out of the ditches.
1. Clean your pens daily and dispose of the waste in the spreader or dumpster
2. Pick up after yourself and your animals, this means POOP!
3. Put up hoses, blowers, clippers, supplies when done with them.
4. Put trash in trashcans and empty them.
3. Work your animals daily
4. Feed on a constant schedule
5. Watch your speed