Trip to Venus
Do you need a summer vacation? Then you need to visit Venus.
Venus Summer Resort
Come Explore Venus, You Won't Regret It!
At Our Resort we let you see all of the attractions of Venus. There is a tour available to explore the biggest volcano on our planet. It is Maat Mons. The volcano is 5 miles in height, which is almost as tall as Mount Everest on the planet Earth. During the tour one of the experiences you will inquire is exploring one of the lava valleys. You will get to experience the real life of living near a volcano. Once every 105 years we have a celebration for the Transit. A Transit is when Venus is directly in between the sun and the planet Earth. When viewing the Transit from the planet Earth it looks like the sun had a black dot on it but little do people know is its Venus.
When Traveling Don't Forget
During the Trip
One day on Venus is equivalent to 243 days on the planet Earth. A Year on Venus is 224 days on Earth. On Venus the days are longer then the year. So for one day on Venus you are going to be gone for about a year if your traveling here from the planet Earth.
- Venus is the second planet from the sun
- It's the closest planet to Earth
- Venus is covered with craters, volcanoes, and big lava plains
- It's one of the brightest objects in the sky ( sun and the moon are brighter)
- Venus's surface is hotter than Mercury's
- It rotates from east to west ( Uranus does too)
- The name Venus comes from a Roman Goddess of love and beauty
- Venus is also known as "Morning Star"
- Venus is 23,612,105 miles and 387.20 yards
- The distance from the sun is 67,240,000 miles
- The mass of Venus is 4.867 E24 kg