Endangered Species Visual Essay
SBI 4U0 Population Dynamics
Check out the following sites to choose an organism for your project!
So what exactly is a Visual Essay?
A visual essay uses visuals (drawing, sketches, photos, magazine excerpts, pictures etc.) combined with text to demonstrate understanding, insights, themes and the intent of the work.
- Create a SMORE account (it's FREE!) at http://smore.com.
- Use SMORE to create your Canadian Endangered Species Visual Essay.
- Include images, video, website links, news articles and words to accompany the images. The text should supplement the image not overpower it. Play with fonts/styles for greater impact.
Project Due Friday, June 16, 2017
How do I submit my smore?
- Create a QR code for your smore using http://www.qrstuff.com.
- Print your QR code and paste it into the space provided on the marking rubric.
THIS ASSIGNMENT HAS AN ABSOLUTE DEADLINE...LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL RECEIVE A MARK OF ZERO!