- Parking Lot Duty: Mrs. Hoffer
- Mon, Oct 15th: GCN trainings due/End of 1st Quarter
- Tues, Oct. 16th: Faculty Meeting After School/Mock Elections - Jrs/Srs 5th period
- Wed, Oct 17th: 1st Quarter Grades due online
- Thurs, Oct. 18th: Verification Rosters due/Manufacturing Day for all Sophomores/Fall Into Reading @ Elementary (list to come)
- Fri, Oct. 19th: Report Cards Issued/1st Quarter Parent Contact due
- Wed, Oct. 24th: 2pm dismissal/PT Conferences 3-8pm
- Thurs, Oct. 25th: 2 pm dismissal/PT Conferences 3-7pm
- Fri, Oct. 26th: NO SCHOOL
Faculty Meeting Agenda
- Board meeting updates
- Parent contact due this Friday
- 2 pm dismissal schedule - any issues?
- Homeroom meetings - should remain only on Mon, Wed, Fri. Tues/Thurs should be reserved for Readworks.
- IT tickets - please make sure to use the ticket system instead of emailing Gary
- Discussion on number of failing grades
- Evacuation Drill - October 24th @ 9:15 am
- Student services
Please turn in your first quarter Parent Contact sheets to me by this Friday, October 19th. You can find a copy in the Google Faculty Binder. I also attached a copy to this email if you prefer to print it out and hand right in your contacts.
October 24th and 25th 2pm Dismissal Schedule
On October 24th and 25th we will follow the 2pm dismissal schedule. I have attached it to this email for your reference and it can also be found in the Faculty Binders. Teachers who are shared between the MS/HS, please double check the times and let me know if there are any conflicts.
Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Fall Conferences are October 24th (3-8pm) and 25th (3-7pm). Both days are a 2pm dismissal for students.
- Dinner will be served for all staff members during both nights.
- Everyone must complete 2 SLO's whether you or being evaluated or not this school year
- If you are being evaluated, SLO's must be completed by February
- Artifacts are only needed for domains 1 and 4. This must be submitted by February.
Google Classroom Invite
Please invite me to your classrooms!