GRE Staff Newsletter
For the Week of December 16, 2018
Thank you to everyone who participated in Data Teams this past week. It was wonderful talking through each student and seeing the progress made. I appreciate your open mindedness and willingness to tweak, change or rethink Interventions and Tier I support to best meet the needs of our students. We have one more Data Team Meeting to go but hands down, I continue to be impressed with GRE's process for monitoring student growth.
Hopefully, you have almost completed Grade Cards and are plugging away at meaningful comments and well thought out markings. Just a reminder that all grades must be entered by 8:00am on Tuesday morning. We will run reports from the office, one class at a time and then place in your mailbox with your envelopes. Please, please make sure you check your spelling and make this document a professional reflection of students progress. As we've spot checked a few, many comments and misspellings are present in the comments section so be sure to to double check this.
This will be the last update until the new year! I hope that you take time to celebrate the holidays and make memories, while leaving school work behind. I have loved every second of getting to know each of you and becoming part of your GRE family.
With love and admiration-
Last Call for Staff Holiday Party!
News to Share
1. Eagle Ed is this Tuesday from 2:20-3:20. We will run the assembly schedule on this day. Don't forget to turn in any receipts for materials to the PTO mailbox.
2. Grade cards are due Tuesday, December 18th at 8:00am! We will begin printing at that time.
3. Our December Staff Meeting is this Wednesday, December 19th at 7:30. At this point grade cards will be complete, Data teams will be over and we will spend our final staff meeting of 2018 enjoying a holiday themed start to our final day with students before break!
To be ready for the staff meeting :
A. click here to sign up to bring a breakfast item
B. Bring a wrapped, used or new book you've read recently for pleasure, we will have a gift exchange to make sure we are all set for relaxing over break.
4. Elfin Around GRE is in full swing! There are currently four elves out there. With the stealth elf ninja out of play, be sure to keep your eyes out for where those pesky elves will show up next.
5. PAC will meet this Tuesday-if you have any items to discuss, be sure you get them to your PAC team member. Click here to see a DRAFT agenda.
Week at a Glance
Monday, Dec 17- B Day;
Tuesday, Dec 18- C Day; Eagle Ed 2:20-3:20; Assembly Schedule
Wednesday, Dec 19- D Day;
Thursday, Dec 20- Teacher Work Day
Friday, Dec 21- No School-Winter Break!
Upcoming Important Dates:
December 18 Grades due at 8:00am
December 19 Eagle Ed 2:20-3:20pm
Winter Break Dec. 21-Jan. 1
Jan. 2 Welcome Back! #newyearnewlearning