Griffin Glen Apartment Homes
$300 off of your First Mo. Rent! - Goes Fast so don't wait!
2 Bdrm. 1 Bath & 3 bdrm, 2 bath ~ Don't Wait, Limited to Availability only! - Goes FAST!
Based on availabilty only, call today as our homes go fast!
*2 bdrm, 1 bath Apt. Home is 865 sq. ft. for $815/Mo. - Security Deposit is $300 to $815 contingent on rental application.
* 3 bdrm, 2 full bath Apt. Home is 1030 sq. ft. for $985/Mo. - Security Deposit is $500 to $945 contingent on rental application,
* Rental application fee is $40 per adult or married couple. EASY MOVE IN!!!
Griffin Glen Apartment Homes offer 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments in East Bremerton, with quick & easy access to Hwy 303, Across from Fred Meyer shopping Center & just minutes from Silverdale, Downtown Bremerton, Ferry Terminals, Busline, Schools, Shopping, Dining & so much more. Griffin Glen is a Section 42 tax credit property and has income restrictions (call for details regarding our income restriction). Our professional on-site staff welcomes you and your small pet to your new home!
Bremerton Ferry & Harborside Fountain Park
We are centrally located between Downtown Bremerton and Silverdale Harborside Fountain Park is a fantastic place to take the family!
Griffin Glen is in the Central Kitsap School District.
We are only mintues from Silverdale!
More reasons why it's great to live here!....
- Excellent Location in East bremerton, centered between Silverdale & Downtown Bremerton
- Well kept grounds with walking path around community
- Walking distance to shopping, busline, entertainment, banks, schools, etc.
- Central Kitsap School District
- Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool
- Covered Parking Available
- 2 Beautiful Courtyards with Barbeque Grills
- Water, Sewer & Garbage is on us!
- Fenced Playground
- Patio/Balcony with Storage
- Cable, Internet and Satellite Ready
- Washer/Dryer Unit included in 2, 3 & 4 bdrm. homes
- Washer/Dryer Hookups for 1 bdrm homes
- Professional, friendly on-site staff
- 24-hr. Emergency Maintenance
- Close to Shopping, Entertainment & Parks
- Pets welcome - call for details
Equal housing opportunity