What to do and what not to do
1. Protect your privacy from the public
- Create a strong password for your online account and never share it with anyone
- Check the privacy settings to make your account is private and not for everyone to see
- Never share your private information, including your name, address, phone number, or any information that you would not everyone to see.
- Be careful abut posting any photographs - they can last on the internet forever.
3. Use proper netiquette while online
- While posting anything written online, reread your comments and check your tone, grammar and spelling
- Behave appropriately online and treat people with respect.
- Report any texts from strangers or bullies to your parents.
- Don't forward any inappropriate pictures or comments to anyone.
- Report anything that makes you feel unsafe or threatened.