It's Time to Start the Party!!
NFR BBG's 10th Regional Mazkirah
Welcome my Pretty BBGs!
Hi my pretty, perfect, poppin BBGs, I hope you have had an awesome summer so far! I'm so proud of all of you for taking on the responsibility of chapter Mazkirah! You are the ones that will be at the leaders of our region, serving as a role model for your chapter and being there to make this region strong! I can't wait to work with each and every one of you this year and can't wait to become close friends with you all over the term. We are going to STRENGTHEN this region and make BBG flourish. I know each and every one of you has the potential to brighten North Florida Region even more than you already have, and I cannot wait to see what you do this year!
Submitted with undying love for the positively perfect Mazkirim network and the 10th Regional BBG Board, I remain, Janae Newmark, your excited, passionate, troublemaking, motivated, and crazy Mazkirah.
Janae Rose Newmark
Let's Get Started!- Your responsibilities as Chapter Mazkirah
- Be a positive role model and set a good example for all members – remember whatever you do is a reflection upon your chapter
- Have a vision and set goals – follow through with them
- Work as a team with your entire board
- Keep in contact with your Regional and International Counterparts (ME!)
- Be a resource to other board members
- Collaborate with your advisors and staff
- Communicate your ideas to the rest of the board
- Ensure minutes are taken at meetings
- Keep organized and keep board updated
- Manage bank account if your chapter doesn't have a Gizborit
- Educate your chapter or Globalization and I$F
- Work with Shlicha on programs for Stand UP! And I$F
- Publicize for all events in any way possible!
- Keep in constant communication!
- Have a bunch of FUN!!!
My Expectations of You
Be easy to contact. Respond to all emails, phone calls, and text messages within 24 hours.
Stay positive – I know how stressful being on board can sometimes be.
Follow BBYO policies.
Work with your chapter as a team.
Keep me up to date with what is happening in your chapter.
Enjoy being on board! It can be so rewarding, so make the experience worthwhile!
Attend all chapter and regional programs.
Be respectful during programs. You are a leader so you must set a good example for younger members. Don’t talk during programs and act appropriately at all times.
Be the best Mazkirah you can be!
Prioritize your time. Family and school are the only things that should be more important than BBYO.
Come to me with any questions or chapter updates you may have.
Reach out to the rest of your board, members, and prospects
Have great term!
To a Fantastic Year!
I know you are going to be amazing, just stay motivated and passionate. We are about to embark on a journey. With your motivation, knowledge and strength, North Florida Region is going to FLOURISH and become STRONGER THAN EVER!! It’s time to go above and beyond and show the order WHAT WE GOT!
What To Do Now?!?!
Once you have read this entire release, text me “Mazkirah Power!” so I know that you have read everything! Once you have been added into the NFR Mazkirim Facebook Page post your name, cell phone number, email, a fun fact about yourself, a picture of how excited you are for this term, and one goal that you have for your chapter! Prepare yourself for a counterpart call, with the start of the new year! Get to work! Brace yourself for an awesome year!
Peace. Love. BBG.