Important Dates & Forms
Dear Class of 2021 Families,
Please pay your Senior Dues ASAP- see info sheet below
On Sale in the Main Office - Prom Tickets & SANP Tickets - Permission Slips below
Graduation Yard Signs are here for pick up in the main office! Students can stop by anytime during the school day - CVA students too! 7:30am-4pm daily - There is no charge for a yard sign
Below is important reminders and information for our upcoming events for our seniors. All of our CHS guidelines for end-of-the-year events are driven by the MDHHS and OCHD:
- Thursday, June 3rd from 7pm to 10pm in CHS Courtyard.
- Any CHS Class of 2021 student or guest will be required to take a rapid Covid test between the hours of 10am and 11am at Clawson High School on Thursday, June 3rd. No students will be allowed into prom without a confirmed negative Covid test, administered by CHS personnel.
- Masks are required while on the dance floor at prom. Outside of the dance floor, masks are optional.
- Social distancing/spacing will be enforced while students are seated and eating.
- Saturday, June 19th @ 7pm - City Park Turf Field (event will take one hour)
- CHS graduates will be seated on turf field, six feet apart and will enter the stadium walking six feet apart.
- Masks are optional for participants and spectators.
- Any student participating in CHS Commencement ceremony must be present at CHS Commencement Practice on Monday, June 14th @ 4pm at City Park Turf Field - practice is mandatory for all participants.
- As a result of the June 1st state outdoor events guidelines update, there is no limit for spectators wishing to attend the ceremony. We will ask that groups/families stay together and socially distanced from other groups/families.
We will continue to communicate as needed and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Senior All Night-Party Information
Local Scholarship Applications
Senior Portrait Information