Red Stick Academy
Anne Silburn, M. Ed.
Site Leader of RSA with over 19 years experience in education
We've Been Busy!
Hopefully you have seen the recent updates and upgrades to our beautiful facility
Know someone that would benefit from a small learning environment? Tell them about our school!
It's School Picture Time!
- School starts promptly at 8:15 am.
- Please make sure to have your child at school before 8:15. You can drop off your child as early as 7:45.
- Late arrivals have to sign in at the administration office and be sent to class with a pass.
- Tardies will begin to count and accumulate Tuesday, September 6.
- If your child is out sick, please send them back to school with a doctor's note for an excused absence.
- School finishes at 3:00 pm.
- If there is any change in your child’s transportation schedule, please submit it in written form, so we can adjust accordingly.
- Aftercare begins as soon as carline is over. The first 20 minutes is dedicated homework time.
- Aftercare is provided until 4:00 p.m.
Homework and Planners
Afterschool ELA/Math Lab
Beginning of the Year Assessments
Open House Was A Success!
We are very grateful for all of the support that our families have shown us the last few months. We were able to start school with our campus ready and almost everyone hired! Open House was a successful night! We had almost 100% participation from our families.
- Thank you for remembering to use your hands free connection while in carline.
- We appreciate you showing your carline sign on your rearview mirror up until the time your child gets into the vehicle.
- Please stay in your vehicle.
- Please pull up close to the vehicle in front of you.
- If you are not inside the gate, help us keep the line off of Jefferson Highway by creating two lines and take turns going into the gate.
Parent Teacher Association
Please be watching for information about our Parent/Teacher Association. We had signup sheets at Open House. If you were unable to sign up, please email email@example.com to get on the list. We are currently planning a coffee time with parents to help us plan special events for this new year. Get involved now!
PowerSchool and Schoology
August and September Birthdays
3rd. Luna (1st grade)
6th. Roman (1st grade)
8th. Henry (4th grade)
26th. Lucas (6th grade)
27th. Samuel (5th grade)
30th. Adleigh (6th grade)
6th. Faith (6th grade)
13th Kendall (3rd grade)
21st. Caylee (4th grade)
22nd. Molly (2nd grade)
29th. Cole (1st grade)