We Were Born To Fly
Ever since you were a kid, what have you wanted to do? What one super power did you dream of having? Every person dreams of flying at one point in, being able to soar weightlessly over the world. Snag an associate’s degree and a pilot license and you can fulfill your fantasies. Friendly people, beautiful scenery, and the title caption could be yours of you become a pilot.
Responsibilities of a pilot...
- Check aircraft prior to flights to ensure that the engines, controls, instruments, and other systems are functioning properly.
- Check baggage or cargo to ensure that it has been loaded correctly.
- Choose routes, altitudes, and speeds that will provide the fastest, safest, and smoothest flights.
- Consider airport altitudes, outside temperatures, plane weights, and wind speeds and directions in order to calculate the speed needed to become airborne.
- Contact control towers for takeoff clearances, arrival instructions, and other information, using radio equipment.
- Coordinate flight activities with ground crews and air-traffic control, and inform crew members of flight and test procedures.
Come see the world
Not to mention...
- Medical, dental, vision, hearing and prescription coverage plans
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- Ten Annual Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Career Development Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Commuter Assistance Program