Week of November 12th, 2023
Week of November 12th, 2023
Don't Forget: NO SCHOOL MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH!
Message from Mrs. Jones
We have officially made it to the end of Fallbrook High School's first trimester in history! As we prepare to launch into the Winter Trimester, parents can support students by regularly checking grades in Parent Portal, communicating with teachers regarding progress and any concerns, and ensuring students are maintaining positive attendance practices, including regular attendance and avoiding late check-ins and early check-outs.
Winter Trimester Kick-off Reminders:
- Monday, November 13th is also a NON-STUDENT DAY for FUHSD.
- Note: There is NO WPT in weeks where Monday is a non-school day; Tuesday and Thursday will follow the Friday schedule.
- Second Trimester (Winter Trimester) begins on TUESDAY, November 14th.
- First Trimester Grades will be posted on the Parent/Student Portal on Tuesday, November 14th and mailed home this week.
- Students, please check your student portal on Monday, November 13th, to confirm your Second Trimester class schedule! If you have any questions or concerns about your Winter Trimester schedule, please attend your classes as assigned and make an appointment to see your counselor.
Parking Lots Update & Parking Pass Reminders
- The senior lot will be open beginning Tuesday, November 14th, and there will be NO parking available behind the visitor bleachers. Once again, thank you for your flexibility during this construction process.
- If you have not already traded in your temporary parking pass for a permanent pass, please stop by the AP Office this week to do so!
If there is anything you need, please feel free to reach out by telephone at (760) 723-6300 x3102, x3110, or x3103, or by email through our website.
Let's make this a great week, Warriors!
News from our PTSA
Non-Student Day (No School for Students)
Monday, Nov 13, 2023, 08:30 AM
First Day of Second Trimester
Students- Be sure to check your Student Portal on Monday, November 13th, to confirm your Second Trimester class schedule!
Tuesday, Nov 14, 2023, 08:30 AM
Looking for more information about what's happening on our campus? Click the links below!
Warrior PRIDE Starts HERE - Our Core Values
Students Demonstrate Warrior PRIDE:
- I am a PRODUCTIVE, healthy individual who understands how to develop myself as a whole person.
- I am capable of being a RESPONSIBLE leader.
- I am INNOVATIVE and can share my genius in different ways.
- I am a DETERMINED learner who can lead my own educational process.
- I am an EFFECTIVE communicator and collaborator who can lead change.
- We advocate for the mind, body, heart, and spirit of our individual students.
- We encourage and support opportunities for students to be leaders in our home, school, and community.
- We recognize, cultivate, and value our students' unique skills.
- We empower our students to own and lead their learning process.
- We actively seek out opportunities to communicate, collaborate, and build relationships in our educational circle.
Staff Foster Warrior PRIDE:
- We support all students in developing as productive and healthy individuals.
- We believe that everyone can be a responsible leader on campus and in the community.
- We encourage all students to identify their potential to become innovative thinkers and problem solvers.
- We create an atmosphere where students are determined to succeed.
- We understand that effective communication and collaboration starts with us.