City Schools CONNECT June 6, 2023
June 6, 2023
June 6, 2023
- Latest News
- Good News!
- 2023 Graduation Celebration Wall
- 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Free Great Kids Farm and Forest camp
- New student-led podcast episode
- Registration is open for...
- Input opportunities
- Progress Report - High talent, high praise: Gifted & Talented students and teachers area honored
- Upcoming Events and Dates
📸 Courtesy of Leith Walk Elementary/Middle School
Amazing things are happening in City Schools every day...
Celebrating the class of 2023!
Join us as we celebrate the graduating class of 2023 by posting a congratulatory message on the 2023 Graduation Celebrations Wall! Whether it's a shoutout to a specific graduate or a message to the entire class, let's come together and commemorate this momentous occasion! Click HERE to post your shoutout now, and use the hashtag #CitySchoolsGrads on social media to be featured on the Graduation Celebration Wall!
Free Great Kids Farm and Forest camp
New student-led podcast episode
Have you listened to Off the Grid? In this bi-weekly podcast series, the City Schools Student Media Team will discuss the issues affecting students in Baltimore City.
In episode No. 10, the students discuss senioritis and what comes next.
Registration is open for...
2023 Family Survey
The deadline to complete the confidential 2023 Family Survey has been extended to June 9. Please share your school experience by taking the family survey that will help school and district leaders plan for next school year. Click HERE for the survey.
As of today, here are the list of schools with highest number of responses - keep up the great work!
- Commodore John Rodgers Elementary/Middle School, 501
- Baltimore City College, 370
- John Ruhrah Elementary/Middle School, 297
- James McHenry Elementary/Middle School, 273
- Hampstead Hill Academy, 262
- City Neighbors High School, 211
MSDE Strategic Planning Survey
The Maryland State Department of Education is looking for feedback from families, students and staff to help draft a multi-year strategic plan for the future of Maryland's education system. To take the survey, please click HERE.
High talent, high praise: Gifted & Talented students and teachers area honored
Check out this Progress Report story to learn more.
- 6: Teaching and Learning Committee meeting - 3:30 p.m.
- 7: Early release day
- 7: Family Farm Hours - 11:30 a.m.
- 12: SECAC meeting - 5 p.m.
- 13: Last day of school - half day for students
- 13: Public Board meeting - 5 p.m.
- 15: PCAB meeting - 6:30 p.m.
Find more information for...
Complaints/ Concerns: 410-545-1870
Special Education Parent Response Unit: 443-984-1561