It's Time to Cut the Cord
Things to Remember
- When sending from your email use @hisdfax.org at the end of the number
- You do not ever need to use a 9 before the number
- When sending long distance use a 1 before the number
- When sending from your Ricoh copier you do not need the @hisdfax.org. The same rules will apply for the 9 and 1.
What to do if the fax fails to send
- Make sure you entered the number correctly.
- Make sure you have not used a 9.
- If it's a long distance number make sure you used a 1 before the number.
- Call the number you are trying to fax to from your telephone to make sure it's a working fax number.
- Call the business/individual to make sure you have the correct fax number. You can also check to see if they have an email address you could use instead. Many times people accept emails now and just have not notified their customers.
- If you have done all of the above steps and you still cannot get your fax to go through then please put a work order in through Eduphoria.