The last one of 2015/2016!!!
End of the year!
As the 2015-16 academic year comes to a close let me thank you for all the incredible work, dedication and commitment you have exhibited throughout the year.
Over the last year we have rocked morning meetings, all the interactive morning messages and the cool greetings our students have all enjoyed, have made the BIG classroom shuffle work, welcomed our teaching assistants, unwrapped all our brand new furniture, worked as a team on SST's, been visionary with new discipline approaches and recess resets, successfully stayed at a brand new science camp, planted new native plants in the outdoor classroom, became super heroes at the Harvest Festival which had a new twist, participated brilliantly in a whole day of service, successfully implemented a new Hwk policy, learned how to say Schoology as well as how to use this tool and so much more. These are just a few of the successes that come to mind among many, many other successes.
I am immensely honored to be counted among you all as a colleague. I will work hard for you this summer, and I deeply appreciate all that you have done this past year for Saint Andrew's.
Okay awesome faculty team! This is for you! It’s time to think about what YOU want to do this summer to rejuvenate! Increase that dopamine and serotonin! It’s a must to be your best and be able to return in August with your “A-Game!” Use these bucket list cards to choose and write down goals for the summer – professional and personal! Go out have a great day and locate an awesome bucket to “house your goals”! Get a pack of clothespins and clip your goals to your bucket! As you accomplish them, unclip them and drop them in the bucket! Remember that you MUST have professional and personal goals… all work and no play is not healthy! But, most importantly, have fun and relax -- this time is about you and your family so that in August you can be your absolute best! Click on the link to see more :-)
Interview Stephen Scarff
- 9:30-10:15am Meet with Cameron and Jessica in the Religion office
- 10:15-10:30am Break
- 10:30-11:15am Demo lesson with 4A
- 11:15-12:00 Meet with Maura, Joey, Brian, Laura and Juliana in VT's office
- Noon Lunch with Lower School rm 12
- 12:45pm Meet with Rev. Linda at the Church Office (Channing is on a 3 month sabbatical)
- 1:30pm Meet with Erik
- Special Schedule - see link
- Classroom parties - early dismissal
- Give out yearbooks
- Free Dress
- Salad bar in the gym at 12:15pm (please sign up with a salad item if you wish to join in the feast)
* VT winning top niece award with our Aussie visitors!
- 9:30am Moving Up Chapel
- 11:00am End of School
- 5:00pm Graduation
- 10:00am LS Division Meeting Rm TBD
- 9am All School Division Meeting
- Party 1:00pm Menara, San Jose