Pathfinders are trail guides for research.
Pocket is an program that saves articles, blog posts, webpages, images, documents, and videos with a click of the mouse. It is book marking the content not just a webpage. It can be used to save information to review at a later time. The information can be seen offline in Web View.
· Log into google account
· Search: getpocket.com
· Click on Pocket then get pocket.com
· Sign up with Google
· Click Accept put in password
· Click get started: Connect now
· Click ADD
· The Pocket Icon should appear in your browser
· You can start saving information there just by a right click
· Remember to tag your information with meaningful names
· You will need to install Pocket in your browser if you are using different computers.
Giveaway of the Day
“Welcome to Giveaway of the Day project, well established initiative in the software distribution world. Every day we offer for FREE licensed software you’d have to buy otherwise!”
This site offers basic programs and computer tips that are available to freely download for 24 hours. Each day I receive a product to try and download.
Tip: Visual Learners
Here is a site for more visual types of learners and can be used at all levels. Simply type in a word to see what happens.
Visuwords: Text dictionaries don't always give visual learners the explanations they need. This dictionary is graphically based, making it easy to see what concepts or ideas are represented.