Ms. Hannah's Class
No afternoon preschool April 11
This week in our Sports Study, we will talk about who uses balls. We will talk about different kinds of sports and games we can play.
We will read:
- The Berenstain Bears Play T-Ball by Stan and Jan Berenstain
- Play Ball, Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Perish
- Froggy Plays T-Ball by Johnathan London
- If I Were A Major League Baseball Player by Eric Braun
- Little Red Hen by Rebecca & Ed Emberley
Our vote questions (one per day) will be:
- Which is a sphere?
- Which ball does a baseball player use?
- Which ball does a dog use?
- Which ball does a tennis player use?
- What's your favorite game to play?
Language Group April 11-15
We will follow directions by identifying the numerals 1-5. We will find the object within a group of objects that does not belong with the others, and tell why it doesn't belong. We will practice the nursery rhyme “To Market, To Market”.
To Market, To Market
To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.
To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
Home again, home again, market is done
Week of the Young Child
Tuesday, April 12th, 6:30pm
9110 Giles Road
La Vista, NE
Join us for a WILD celebration for The Week of the Young Child!
The Week of the Young Child™ is an annual celebration sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) celebrating early learning, young children, their teachers and families.
Seating is limited, so please rsvp to Lori Zito at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, April 8th to secure your spot! When you rsvp, please indicate the number of people who will be attending.
This event is sponsored by the Papillion La Vista Planning Region Team.
Hope to see you there!