April 4, 2016
Hope you all had a relaxing and restful vacation! It's hard to believe that it was 70 degrees a week ago!
This week begins NYS State assessments. Please remember that there will be students taking their tests in a variety of locations around the building. Please watch for "Testing, Quiet Please" signs as you move throughout the building.
I would like to thank everyone who contributed to our TJC Read/Read Across America reading incentive month. I hope you enjoyed all of the literacy activities. If you know of a good book that you would like considered for next year's TJC Reads book, please let Karen or Linda know.
Here are some pictures from before vacation...
THIS WEEK AT TJC
AM: Yates, Giroud, Day
PM: Emelson, Merritt, Greene
Monday, April 4
- Curriculum Council, 3:30 pm, Teacher Center
- Board Of Education Meeting, 7 pm, Board Room
Tuesday, April 5
- Day 1, ELA Exam - Grades 3 - 5
Wednesday, April 6
- Day 2, ELA Exam - Grades 3-5
- Teacher Center Policy Board Meeting, 3:30 pm, Teacher Center
Thursday, April 7
- ALL Staff Meeting, 3:20, TJC Library
Friday, April 8
- Wildcat Ways Assembly, 2:00 pm, Cafetorium