Procedure for submitting assignments
If you are a Middle or High School student, you will need to submit your assignments to your teacher using our online submission procedure. This guide will lay out the step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions or need any help after going through these instructions, please reach out to your advisor and they will be happy to go through it with you.
Log Into Your Online School and Click on "Classes"
Select a Course
Go to "Content" and Find the Unit and Lesson You are Currently On and Find the Assignment
Click on the Link to Open the Word Document
Do the Assignment
- Click "Enable Editing"
- Type your name at the top of the document
- Type your answers to all of the questions
- Click "File" in the top left corner
Save the Word Document
- Click "Save As"
- Add your last name and first name to the front of the file name (file name will already appear, just double click on it and move your curser to the front of the title to add your name)
- Click on the blue arrow by the Downloads file
- Select Desktop
- Make sure the file type is a Word Document (*.docx) - It should automatically be set to that
- Click "Save"
Go Back to Your Lesson and Click the Upload Button
Find Your Assignment and Click "Open"
- Click on "This PC"
- Click on "Desktop"
- Find the correct lesson and click on it
- Click on "Open"
Submit Your Assignment
- Check to make sure the lesson appears under the Upload button
- Click on the "Submit" button (Very Important!)
All Done! Check Your Grades Tab Later to See How You Did and Read Any Feedback From Your Teacher.
Some assignments take longer than others for the teacher to grade, so it may be a few days before you see a grade recorded in your grades tab.