Every Student, Every Day
Friday, March 27
And don't forget to order your RoughRider Game tickets - we'd love to see you there!
*******Reminder - No Visitors Next Week*******
- No eating lunch with your student.
- No student deliveries (lunches, water bottles, library books, homework, etc). Everything must be packed with your student that morning.
- If your student forgets their lunch, make sure they have $ in their account to buy lunch.
- No volunteers (workroom, library, classrooms, etc)
- Do not schedule Dr appts or early dismissals on testing days for your 3rd, 4th and 5th grader. Students will not be pulled out of testing.
STAAR Testing Days*
March 30 - 4th
March 31 - 4th & 5th
April 20 - 5th
April 21 - 3rd & 4th
April 22 - 3rd, 4th and 5th
*Makeup testing occurs on the days following the above scheduled days.
Upcoming Dates & Events
- Mar 31 - Last day for yearbook orders - there's only a few left! Click here to order
- Apr 2 - 3rd Grade Field Trip to Frisco Heritage Museum
- Apr 6 thru 10 - Kindergarten Roundup (details below)
- Apr7 - 2nd Grade "Rock & Roll Forever" Musical with 2 performances at 8:10am and 6:45pm (after the evening PTA Meeting)
- Apr 25 - Hosp Carnival & Silent Auction (details below)
Class Pictures - Order online thru Sunday
Hosp Spring Carnival & Silent Auction - Save the Date!
We'll also have over 15 great silent auction items for kids, moms and dads and the entire family. What a fun way to spend your Saturday afternoon - we hope you can join us!
Carnival or auction questions? Please contact Deb Morris at email@example.com.
Flora Gonzalez, Cafe Manager
As Cafe Manager, Flora is responsible not only for feeding hundreds of us every day but also inventory management, food cost, purchasing/receiving, not to mention fabulous customer service. She and her team strive for excellence and it shows!
If she wasn't busy enough, Flora spends her free time cake decorating and exercising/walking. Say hello to Flora and her wonderful team the next time you join us for lunch!
Lost & Found Reminder
Parents are welcome to check the Lost & Found during the following times:
- Before school 7:20 - 7:50am
- During a lunch visit if you are eating with your student
- After school 2:50 - 3:20pm
Check out the Hosp Happenings Video!
Order Next Year's School Supplies Now!
- Enter school ID = HOS002
- Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
- School supplies will be delivered to Hosp before the 1st day of school.
- For questions, contact Liz Smith, Hosp PTA President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten Roundup - April 6 thru April 10
9am - 2pm daily, with extended hours on Tuesday, April 7th from 9am to 7pm.
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (even if an older sibling currently attends Hosp). Proof of residency is defined as the most recent utility bill, a lease agreement or if building a new home, a copy of the building contract noting the completion date.
For more information, including online registration forms that can be filled out ahead of time, please visit the FISD website here.
Frisco ISD Spirit Night with the RoughRiders!
Order forms with payment are due by Friday, April 10 and should be turned in to our Receptionist, Lisa Ferguson, in the front office.
We look forward to seeing our Hosp families there!
- Aaron Else, Principal