Western Province- British Columbia
By Chris Nelson
Absolute location- Capital, Victoria; 48 degrees 42' north, 123 degrees 36' west
Relative location- Canada near America
- Only province of Canada on the Pacific Ocean.
- Mnt. Robson highest peak in Canada, 12,972 feet.
- Whistler mountain Bike park.
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Some areas of farming
- Railway work
- Big in economy and politics
- Many different cultures over around 30.
- Named as the dream place.
- Good economy.
- Climate change
- largest ports
- separate veto from other provinces