Ohio Dominican

Private College

Facts

  • The mascot is a Panther
  • The colors are black and yellow
  • Its located in Columbus Ohio
  • Their website is www.ohiodominican.edu
Big image
Big image

Fun facts and the mission

Ohio Dominican was founded in 1911. There are roughly 2,700 students in Ohio Dominican. 60% of the students are female and the other 40% are male. And last there are 16 NCAA teams from there. The mission of Ohio Dominican is, " Contemplate the truth and to share with others the fruits of contemplation."