RCS Curriculum and Instruction
News You Can Use
Curriculum and Instruction Vision
- Infused Catholic identity into the curriculum and instructional practices
- Rigorous, standards-based educational opportunities
- Personalized instruction to connect to students' passions and needs
Did you share your faith and love your students? Did you include a new unit or perhaps a PLTW module? Did you use more technology this year? Did you encourage choice and creativity in your classroom? Did you try something new this year in your classroom? Did you spend extra time with an advanced student to help them accelerate?
Thank you for all that you do! RCS is a special place to love, learn, and live because of each of you.
Summer Institute-Be Inspired!
Class Options This Year:
- iPad Tips and Tricks
- Keeping the Peace: Strategies for Stress Free Working
- Engaging Math Lessons for the Primary Classroom
- Google Classroom
- Genius Hour
- and many, many more!
New this year: free lunch for all RCS employees both days! You can also earn door prizes such as Ozobots, Makey Makeys, Light Up Edisons, or Little Bits.
System NWEA Goals Were Met
Digital Report Cards
We will continue to send home report cards for students in K-3 next year, but we will work with parents and teachers to begin to check the Infinite Campus portal for grades with the intent of moving towards electronic report cards for K-3 in the 2016-2017 school year.