Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
December 14-18, 2015
- We'll be wearing our class T-shirts on Tuesday, Dec. 15th, for all who are interested. :)
- Blog post & 2 comments are due by: Wed., Dec. 16th. There will be an optional blog post over break, just for fun. Please encourage your child to check it out and share what they're up to!
- We need your help for the sewing project (no experience needed) on Monday, Dec. 14th from 10:30-11:30 and/or Wednesday, Dec. 16th, 10:30-11:30 . Most help will be in threading needles and untangling knots. Please send me a note in your child's planner if you're available to help. Thanks!
- Report cards will be sent home on Tues., December 15th. The report card is yours to keep. Please sign and return the envelope, so that it may be reused for the next marking period, thanks!
Thanks to everyone who helped cut felt and threaded needles for our sewing project.
- Our class Winter Holiday Party will be held this Friday, Dec. 18th from 1:15-2:15. If you would like to help with or donate to the party, please contact Beverly Bennert @ email@example.com or 313-330-2752. Thanks!
- Congratulations to everyone who worked on and starred in the "Wizard of Oz", you all did a great job and we loved being your audience!:)
- Winter Break begins at the end of the day on Fri., Dec. 18th. School resumes on Mon., Jan. 4th.
- No Spelling this week.
- Things to ask your child about: Hour of Code, holiday card exchange, sewing, Mystery Skype.
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!